Welcome

I am constantly amazed at how animated and talkative people get when you mention food. The mere aroma of certain foods can evoke memories that transport us back to a special place and time. Food can bridge the gap between all ages, races and ethnicities.
Let's face it, the only thing that should ever come between people is a table and some serving bowls.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jerky Lovers Paradise

My friends over at Jerky.com must have taken my love for buffalo meat to heart. I had just recently done a post on buffalo stew and barely a week later was given the pleasure of trying their buffalo jerky. Whenever I have an opportunity to try a new product I always invite a few friends to taste along with me. It's interesting to hear how other people perceive the flavor and texture of different foods. This buffalo jerky came in pretty good size pieces instead of crumbly little bits like some other brands. The texture was just as you would expect with a well prepared jerky. I was worried about the black pepper element only because other brands of peppered jerky tend to smother the meat with black pepper to the degree that all you taste is pepper. Not in this case, it was peppered lightly enough so that there was a perfect harmony between meat and seasoning. The people at Jerky.com definitely have another winner in their Buffalo Jerky, I highly recommend it as a must try. Please check out some of their many varieties of jerky such as alligator, venison and ostrich jerky. Jerky.com is definitely a jerky lovers paradise.

No comments: