Welcome

I am constantly amazed at how animated and talkative people get when you mention food. The mere aroma of certain foods can evoke memories that transport us back to a special place and time. Food can bridge the gap between all ages, races and ethnicities.
Let's face it, the only thing that should ever come between people is a table and some serving bowls.

Monday, December 24, 2007



I wish you all a very happy, healthy and safe holiday season.

As Paula Deen would say: " Love and Best Dishes, Y'all! (I just love that)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Love and Best Dishes, Julie! :) I giggle everytime I hear P.D. say that, too!

Julie said...

Thank you Chris, hope you had a nice holiday.

Deborah Dowd said...

Hope you are enjoying your holidays as well! I love Paula Deen as well (I got a Paula Deen basket for Christmas from my sister-in-law),just her attitude toward food and I love the interplay between her and her family- it seems so real!

Julie said...

Thank you Deborah, I bet there were some nice goodies in that Paula Deen Basket.