Welcome

I am constantly amazed at how animated and talkative people get when you mention food. The mere aroma of certain foods can evoke memories that transport us back to a special place and time. Food can bridge the gap between all ages, races and ethnicities.
Let's face it, the only thing that should ever come between people is a table and some serving bowls.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

And The Winner is...........

I would like to thank Chef John over at Foodwishes for naming me as a recipient of the Thinking Blogger Award! He gave me this award about a week ago, but I am just now getting around to making the announcement. Part of this great honor is that I must now give this award to five other blogs. It is so hard to choose only five out of the hundreds of truly amazing food blogs out there. But after careful thought I have chosen my five knowing that my five will choose their favorite five and so on (There is plenty of fame and notoriety to go around). I hereby bestow this Thinking Blogger Award to the following blogs:

Melecotte

A Fridge Full of Food

Vanilla Garlic

Butta Buns


French Kitchen in America

Congratulations to you all and now as you reign supreme “Thinking Bloggers” you all have the difficult decision of naming five worthy subjects to be next in line.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, thanks! Coming back from the honeymoon and I find this, how nice! It's going to be hard to choose my 5, there are so many terrific blogs out there but I should have mine up shortly.

Julie said...

Welcome back Butta Buns and Congratulations.

Chris said...

Oh my! Thanks! I am such a slacker...Got so crazy with work - I totally missed this. Thank you thank you!

Julie said...

I didn't notify anyone on this Chris, I just thought it would be a surprise when it came to their attention.
You are very welcome and very deserving.