My inner MM, the resemblance is uncanny!
I have been tagged to post 8 random facts. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts: Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged. Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.
2. I love to eat lemons with salt. I just cut them in wedges, sprinkle salt on them and eat the fruit away from the skin.
3. For the first fifteen years of my life I was insane about Julie Andrews and Barbra Streisand. I had to see every movie they were in, had every album they ever made and kept scrap books with articles about them.
4. One of my favorite things to do is go to the Casino; I love slot machines especially the poker slots.
5. When I was 9 yrs. old I got to shake President Johnson’s hand at the Whitehouse while on vacation in Washington with my Aunt.
6. For years I thought I had killed a zebra at our local zoo. I was 4 years old and feeding the zebra popcorn and the lady told me to keep my hand open but I must have closed it and the zebra bit me (not seriously, just a little nip that broke the skin a bit). Three weeks later our local newspaper said that the zebra had passed away, I thought that it died from biting me, the family had a good laugh on that one. Turns out the zebra was just very old.
7. My drink of choice…. “Bourbon”
8. If I allowed myself and my conscience does not get the best of me, I could easily consume an entire cheesecake….. Did I just say that out loud?
I will now tag only 8 of the many blogs I do so love and enjoy.